Mold is one of the most underestimated risks associated with repair. Small, unnoticed leaks can develop epic fungal colonies which grow on nearly any surface: drywall, carpet pad, wood, and even concrete. Those colonies will slowly chew through materials, but they can also produce toxins or spores which are harmful to you and your loved ones.
SO PLEASE DON’T TOUCH! Give us a call upon your discovery and let our mold certified technicians handle the rest.
You should never have to worry about the safety of your family or yourself in your own home. That’s why we’re here! We want to make sure that the current threat is removed and that we go above and beyond to make sure that there is no further threat of mold in your home. Our products are harmless to people, environmentally friendly, but strong enough to continue to prevent new spores from growing for months after treatment. This careful selection and use of treatment ensures your plants, pets, and children are always protected, because we put your family first.
Prevention is the best bet. Excessive moisture in concentrated areas is a great breeding ground for mold spores, areas like greenhouses, or sections of a house that don’t get good air flow are the most likely candidates. Most likely though, flooding or leaks that may have occurred without notice are usually to blame. Mold grows and matures quickly! Don’t wait – call Property Solutions today and turn mold damage into a bad memory.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY CALL