Property Solutions Vision and Purpose
Our Mission Statement
We handle your claim from front to back! Take these steps!:
1) When you notice your damage or emergency- call us anytime, day or night.
2) Contact your insurance carrier and file a claim. We will help you through this process as the estimation and billing process can be complicated.
3) In the meantime we will evaluate the situation and give you a complete description of the process.
4) We will immediately begin to repairs. Our process is as isolated and clean as possible in order to let you continue to use your space.
5) Once the major problem has been negated, we work directly with your insurance to make sure you are financially covered.
6) The drying time (if necessary) will be specified and explained.
7) We also work with your insurance to cover the reconstruction stage.
7) Once the reconstruction is scheduled, we begin the work promptly and on the timeline we stated.
8) Our reconstruction is seamless and on a efficient timeline because all our skillsets are on staff.
9) We complete the work and make sure all of our clients are 100% happy!
10) Your home is complete and you can rest easy.
Our staff consists of individuals who are extremely skilled in their certain area of expertise but are also cross trained to perform both mitigation and construction services. What this means for our clients is that a personal relationship is able to be built from the walk through at the beginning- to the finishing details at the very end. You will be able to recognize who is working in your home or office and have direct contact information for them in the event that you have questions.
Tracy & Chelsey Archer
Flooring and Carpet Expert
Foreman- Team Lead